Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi, Jobs Tanzania, Job Vacancies At Platinum Credit Limited. 3 Sales Team Leader At Platinum Credit Limited. Platinum Credit Limited is private limited company which offers credit facilities to civil servants in Tanzania. Its committed team assures its customers quick solutions to emergent financial needs within 24 hours.
Read Also:- How to Get Business License Tanzania
3 Sales Team Leader At Platinum Credit Limited
In order to enhance its operational efficiency for customer satisfaction, Platinum Credit is looking for competent and qualified high achievers to fill the following vacant positions below in the team:
Job Position: Sales Team Leader (3 positions)
Work stations: Dar es Salaam
1.2 Reporting to: Zonal Sales Manager
1.3 Department: Sales
1.4 Description of core duties:
- Ensuring Sales Representatives retention – team attrition rate should be less than 15%
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual sales representative.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representative.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives through E-learning and working with the Training Manager, for them to master the product knowledge.
- Motivating, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the team members.
- Achieve Sales and recruitment targets.
- Sourcing for new business.
- Ensure 95% collection rates in conjunction with report from Sales Representatives Portfolio Performance from the Sales Analyst.
- Timely submission of reports (Sales, Marketing and Training reports.
- People management regarding HR issues in the team via reports.
- Assessing Sales Representatives Presentations either through role play or actual performance in the field.
- Average Sales Representative score in random written /spoken test (Average performance should be at least 80%).
- Review customer’s files data from the Sales Representatives before loading into systems.
- Coordination of marketing activities within the team.
Read Also:- Stopwatch Jobs Tanzania DSM, ARUSHA & MWANZA, June 2020
1.5 Description of minimum knowledge, skill and competency needed for the job:
- At least a diploma in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years experience in sales
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to design business strategies
- Possess analytical skills
- Good communication, and reporting skills
- Ability to coach, lead and manage a team
Issued: 08th June, 2020
An applicant should send his/her application letter, detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates in a PDF-format, to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted shall be invited to attend an interview.