POSITION: Branch Managers 4 posts
REPORTING: Regional Manager
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam, Geita, Mwanza
DEADLINE: 7th August 2021.
The Branch Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and managing all branch level financial/operational activities in a manner that the branch operates profitably and efficiently. This individual is directly accountable for the growth of the business; achieving the branch’s financial/operational goals in terms of number of customers and the portfolio.
- Responsible for clientele growth and maintain portfolio quality of the respective branch
- Conduct market research to determine potential products for the particular branch
- Ensure that team and individual targets are met while maintaining portfolio quality, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and profits
- Develop and maintain highly disciplined and professional personnel
- Conduct performance appraisals for Supervisors and other personnel in a fair manner as scheduled
- To ensure proper maintenance of leave and contracts records of each employee
- Serve as primary contact between Head of Operations and the Branch.
- Provide input and feedback as well as troubleshoot problem areas and operational deficiencies.
- Continuously oversee a smooth flow of information throughout the branch.
- Communicates timely issues related to potential loan loss as soon as identified; late payments, embezzlements, delinquency and default
- Participate and carry out weekly meetings ( team and branch) to reinforce standards and procedures
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly progress report to Regional Manager and/or Head of Operations
- Continuously keep contact with customers by visiting groups and hearing the customers’ voices
- Ensure safe custody of branch assets and equipments
- Is responsible for financial management and transactions at branch level at all times.
- Examines and approves loan requests, petty cash, advances and expenses reports.
- Utilizes all appropriate means to determine methods of securing, monitoring and the collection process of loans
- Ensures timely compilation and submission of weekly, monthly and/or quarterly returns reports to responsible person.
- Responsible for branch income and expenditure in order to drive the branch to operational and financial sustainability
- Ensure smooth operations of the team and monitor performance.
- Encourage teamwork, energy and enthusiasm required to achieve company goals and objectives
- Lead personnel development by example and by encouraging talent management to staf
- Degree in related field desired, not required
- Diploma, Advanced diploma, Degree or masters in business administration, finance, accountancy, commerce or any related field.
- Minimum 4 years work experience on microfinance
- Minimum 2years of work experience on similar position
- Good Interpersonal skills & prefer in good at English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- High level of integrity
Interested in this position please Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]