We Mziray Oil Company Limited a Retail Oil supply to final consumer based in Tanga, Tanzania fully licensed and incorporated under the Company Act 2002 is currently looking for dynamic result oriented individual to fill the following position (Women are highly preferred)
Job Tittle: Accountants (4 Posts)
Reports to: Finance Manager
Department: Finance and Accounting
To facilitate accurate and timely entry of Accounting information (Data) in to the Accounting system (SAP) and ensure good corporate financial management within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintaining the books of account that is the purchases documents/receipts and payment vouchers.
- Preparing month and standard Journal entries
- Maintaining the fixed asset sub-ledger/register
- Produce monthly payroll, when assigned
- Cross-Training in other accounting assistant function
- Prepare month end bank reconciliation.
- Keep updated with current tax legislation.
- File month end VAT return, SDL, PAYE, WCF and NSSF
- File half year and yearly P9&P10 Tax returns to TRA
- Carry out all daily bank entries posting into the Accounting package (SAP) and reconciliation.
- Posting of all Petty Cash (Head Office and all branches)
- Proper records management including filling and keeping of files
- Perform and other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and experience
- Certificate or diploma in accounting or finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience with accounting software like Tally & SAP
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity with an ability to handle confidential information
- Computer knowledge eg MS excel, Word Internet and usage of various software packages.
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- English and Swahili
- Financial management knowledge
- Reporting skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time management
- Data entry Management
- General Mathematics Skills
Mode of application
Interested and Qualified Candidates send their updated CVs through Email; [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.