Manages strategies for engagement of people (both in and out of the workplace) in opportunities to support HJHI ’s community goals. Includes designing, implementing and evaluating innovative individual and corporate engagement services and experiences for year-round strategic engagement, including those related to affinity groups, ad hoc corporate engagement projects, and seasonal events and initiatives.
- Designs and manages community engagement services, experiences and initiatives.
- Raises financial and material resources and recruits/supports volunteers in implementing HJHI engagement opportunities.
- Helps position HJHI’s Community Investment products among current workplace partner audiences as well as new audiences.
- Manages implementation of episodic group volunteer experiences that support community goals and the goals of corporate partners. Includes oversight assigned elements of project management.
- Manages elements of speaker/ambassador program.
- Manages community engagement-related technology processes to support organizational customer relationship culture, including customer relationship management (CRM) and technology software related to developing and registering volunteers for projects. Includes sharing data to inform development of engagement strategies.
- A Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in sociology , business administration, education, community development or any related field, preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings and weekends, in order to meet the needs of
- community residents and be present at community functions
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of community development issues, and experience working in diverse communities including
- multiple generations (seniors, youth, working adults), as well as across ethnic and racial communities
- Strong command of MS Office tools including Power Point, Excel and Word
- High energy, initiative, and creativity are desired
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 2000-3500)
Applications will be accepted up to 15th September 2021. Interested applicants should submit:
(a) a confidential cover letter;
(b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees.
Please address your application to the Human Resource Manager, [email protected]