8 Job Vacancies At Multi-cultured Shipping Agency . A multi-cultured leading shipping agency with head office in Mombasa
representing a major shipping line engaged in liner shipping invites applications from suitable candidates for the below positions based in Dar es Salaam in order to strengthen the present set up and further improve the service levels.
Applicants need to have good academic record, commitment to the core objectives, requisite experience, proven track record, self-driven, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, computer literacy, integrity and a good team player in addition to the professional capabilities.
The ideal candidates should be organised, able to do multi-task, prioritize work and be able to work under tight deadlines. Multi-cultured Shipping Agency
8 Job Vacancies At Multi-cultured Shipping Agency
Job Vacancy title: Shipping Accountant
- The ideal candidate must be a mature, competent qualified accountant and hold a bachelor degree in accounting, finance or a related field and have a minimum of 5 years work experience in audit, taxation; accounting, finance role or a similar position; preferably in a shipping industry and familiar with Voyage/Disbursement Accounting, VAT Computation Preparation and submission, Freight Tax Payable, Various disbursement reporting, Revenue Commission workings and local statutory procedures up to finalization of accounts.
- The candidate must possess detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills; have strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent organisation and administrative skills; Integrity and leadership skills; good analytical and problem solving skills and be a Computer literate proficient with ERP accounting systems
Vacancy title: 2 Documentation Executives – Import And Export
- Ideal candidate will be fully responsible to handle entire import and export documentation work independently and attend to all import/export related queries from clients, liaise with customs/port authorities, lodge manifest with authorities etc. Must have knowledge of local customs/port documentation procedures (TPA CARGO & TANCIS SYSTEM). Applicant must be self-driven and self-disciplined team player, flexible on working hours and be able to work under pressure.
Vacancy title: Equipment Control Executive Assistant
- Equipment Control Executive Assistant will be responsible to monitor closely and handle/supervise independently the entire movement of containers, data up-dation in system, notifications based on interchanges, raising invoices for demurrages / detentions / damages as applicable, arranging surveys, co-ordination with depots, clients, various offices and internal daily reporting.
Vacancy title: Delivery Order-Executive
- Responsibilities include scrutinizing respective shipping documents and issuing delivery order, receiving payments, providing information and assistance to customers on the front desk. Multi-cultured Shipping Agency
Vacancy title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Key responsibilities areas will be cargo canvassing for both imports and exports for various sectors of shipping services, dedicated field activity to meet the clients to generate business, making and following up on quotations, establishing rates, preparation of various sales reports, meet the targets etc. Compiling of trade statistics and market information on regular basis.
Vacancy title: 2 Top Loader Operators / Machine Operator Cum Drivers
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive various models of Port equipment including but not limited to CVS Tugmasters, Caterpillars, Top-loaders, Reachstackers, trailers and semi-trailers. Having mechanical and electrical experience will be an added advantage. The candidate should possess a valid driving licence covering all equipment mentioned above.
Job application procedure
Please email your applications with detailed curriculum vitae and providing three references and contact numbers to [email protected] clearly stating the position being applied for and also indicating your current and expected remuneration including benefits (if any) along with copies of your last three months’ payslips. An earliest date of joining shall be preferred. Multi-cultured Shipping Agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and the deadline for submitting your applications with the supporting testimonials and other documents is 17th June, 2020. Apply Now 8 Job Vacancies At Multi-cultured Shipping Agency before deadline