Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti is
looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position.
To enhance and improve the MCL’s cash flow through effective credit management.
- Reviews adverts to run on credit and other mode of payment;
- Coordinates timely invoicing, production and dispatch of statements of accounts for clients;
- Ensures that direct bank transfers, mobile wallet transfers and cheques collected are credited appropriately and on a timely manner into the DTI and SAP system;
- Reviews new credit applicants against the set company policy;
- Prepares the commission and incentives claims and authorises payments in accordance with the approved schemes;
- Ensures timely production of various debtors reports and reconciliation of accounts within the tight deadline dates;
- Ensures customer queries and support are resolved conclusively within set timelines.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Basic University Degree of Commerce in Accounting or Finance;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills; and
- 2-3 years working experience
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 November 2020
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY