Bank Officers (Several Positions)
Location: Central Zone, Dar Zone, Eastern Zone, Highland Zone, Lake Zone, Northern Zone, Southern Zone, Western Zone.
To provide outstanding customer experience to NMB customers and prospective customers.
To ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times through giving professional advice on NMB’s products and services
To provide quick and friendly service in responding to customer enquiries and complaints so as to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Attending day to day banking enquiries from customers on the range of products and services
- Engaging, knowing and addressing customers’ needs
- Providing banking services to NMB customers in an efficient and friendly manner like telling and enquiry services
- Reporting suspicious transactions and activities as per the policies and procedures
- Understanding customer needs and expectations and selling appropriate product and services
- Supporting customers in filling KYC forms when opening Accounts
- Responding to customer complaints in a timely manner and ensure they are given feedback on the resolution to their satisfaction
- Cross selling of Bank products to existing customers inside and outside banking hall
- Managing the TAT in issuing ATM card, Cheque books, and customer statements.
- Up-selling and cross selling of bank’s products
- Planning and documenting customer visits and action oriented after visit call reports
- Ensuring optimal banking hall utilization through keeping it organized, clean and displaying of marketing materials and signage, signboard and queue logistics
- Participate in bring new business leads to the Branch as per the assigned targets
- Maximize customer satisfaction by giving advisory services to customers on their life cycle needs
- Maintaining professionalism and business acumen in dealing with customers.
Knowledge and Skills
- Business awareness
- Understanding of the bank’s products and services
- Organizational skills and prioritizing
- Customer service-oriented knowledge
- Accuracy/attention to details
- Standard computer skills
- Interpersonal skills and Teamwork spirit
- Communication skills
- Sales skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent, or Diploma in Business studies/ social studies
- Working experience is not a requirement for degree holders & equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for Diploma holders
PS: Applicants must indicate the specific zone of preference when applying. All applications must be done through the NMB Bank career site.
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 15th March 2020.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.