The Business Analyst will work under the guidance of the Management Information Systems (MIS) Team Lead, and will focus on facilitating all business architecture activities for the electronic logistics management information systems (eLMIS), and coordinating functional requirements for development and integration. S/he will work with in country stakeholders including the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office of Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) to build consensus on business architecture decisions, where appropriate. This position will be based in Dar es Salaam, with occasional travel.
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy At Lyra in Africa Organization June, 2020
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the development of user requirements, including business process mapping and use case development or required system specifications
- Monitor the log of bug, enhancement, and wish list in the JIRA/confluence wiki; prioritize backlog in consultation with MIS team and key counterparts
- Periodically convene eLMIS (and related systems) subject matter experts on to gather and analyze user requirements, articulate objectives for requirements and document
- Facilitate government counterpart(s) involvement and active participation in the OpenLMIS community for new features and latest release/versions of OpenLMIS v3.x for alignment.
- Develop test plans and schedules for any system changes, in collaboration with software developers and the MIS team
- Maintain and manage relevant documentation for MIS, including technical documentation, user manuals, and related training curriculum
- Conduct trainings for users, as required
- Proactively identify and implement ways to improve eLMIS functionality and use, conducting regular reviews of performance
- Participate in in-country system linkages in areas of synergies for health facility level systems like GoTHOMIS, EMR and available registries like Health Facility Registry – HFR through the established Health Information Exchange platform(s)
- Work closely with software developers, advisors and clients/end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Ensure BA assigned workplan activities are completed on time and of high quality
- Serve as a technical resource for project staff on MIS activities, and support other MIS activities as needed.
- Prepare presentations, participate and/or represent the project in stakeholder meetings.
- Complete and submit in a timely fashion written technical and trip reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy At Reliance Insurance Company Ltd June, 2020