To ensure that the bank is maximizing its performance on both Physical & digital by focusing on monitoring of Business Performance especially on major cost and income drivers. Ensure distribution channels are operating efficiently and delivery of support to all stakeholders.
- Understand retail banking business and provide detailed performance reports and insights.
- Responsible for provide BAU and ad hoc reporting for the Business and other stakeholders.
- Overseeing the overall bank’s digital transformation strategy, and work with innovation teams and other cross functional business units to improve Branch digital transformation journey.
- Work with other business units and drive usage for digital devices and increased usage of alternative banking channels.
- Interact closely with the finance, business transformation and other head office team to make sure our business requirements are well captured and delivered within agreed timelines.
- Actively contribute to the growth of retail banking area by providing possible solutions researched from market analysis.
- Develop decision support mechanism through analytical inputs on delivery channels, retail products and services for; Business Enhancement and process changes on parameters not doing well.
- Analyses and provide event driven data in order to make decision either selling activities and customer relationship.
- Constantly monitor the performance of business distribution models (ATM’s, Branches, Mobile branches etc.)
- Responsible to ensure all required data from the various departments are obtained within agreed timelines.
- Responsible to design and develop various dashboards for evaluation and reporting purposes.
- Responsible for delivering to all stockholders all monthly reports within stipulated period of time and with specified quality.
- Responsible to manage the performances of the branches and zones in areas of asset growth, profitability and transactions.
- Conducting learning sessions to Branch Managers and other zonal office staff to enable them understand the whole process of monitoring and managing branch performance.
- Assists branches to understand the whole process of budgeting and monitoring of their performance.
- Preparations of business case for various business channels.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 5 years in business performance analytics in a large scale organization.
- Professional course in business analytics and data management will be an added advantage.
- A background of retail banking is essential and an understanding of the Bank products, services and channels.
- Strong understanding of report requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Business Monitoring and Inspection preferably in commercial bank environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relationship management skills.
- Business performance review.
- Data analysis and insights.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY