Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a private Commercial Bank dedicated at uplifting the standard of living of low. middle and corporate — income people in Tanzania. The bank is registered under the Companies Act, 2002 as amended from time to time) and licensed by the Bank of Tanzania under the Banking and Financial Institutions Act, 2006.
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancy:
CHIEF MANAGER,HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Manager Human Resources and Administration who will ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. He or She will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
The Chief Manager Human Resources and Administration must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. He or She should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of DCB are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Act to support the human factor in DCB by devising strategies for performance management, staffing, training and development etc.
• Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization’s personnel information needs.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
• Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
• Serve as the point of contact for employment relations.
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
• Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
• Anticipate and resolve staff litigation risks
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
• Organizational and space planning;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
• Policy development and documentation;
• DCB employee and community communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health?’
• Charitable giving; and
• Employee services and counseling.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.
• Must possess at least BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar role.
• Full understanding of the way an DCB operates to meet its objectives
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
• In depth understanding bank’s strategy, operating structure and interfaces with other function
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Change management skills.
Applications should be sent to the following address:
The Managing Director
DCB Commercial Bank PLC
P.O. Box 19798
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for submission of applications: 12th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: The Guardian January 05, 2018