Cluster Marketing Implementer
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Works in partnership with and manages the implementation of all brand and marketing campaigns for respective clusters within Retail COE, Corporate Affairs, Brand & Marketing Teams in support of Lines of business – Commercial, Retail, Lubricants, Aviation and Future Energies across markets of choice. Ensures that campaigns are creative, innovative and relevant in the markets, based on strong insights and experience. Ensures that the campaign impact is quantifiable and influences the business case positively.
- Co-ordinate with other teams e.g. Corp Affairs for implementation of specific campaigns e.g. Road safety,social channels on issues & crisis, corporate campaigns etc.
- Work closely with the business and marketing teams across the markets (Clusters of markets) to ensure;
- All marketing initiatives are incorporated in the 5 year plans and budgets for each priority market
- Implementation of key Global Marketing projects working in partnership with B2C Retail and B2B Commercial / Lubricants Marketing leads to support delivery e.g. service differentiation, Global Marketing portal, B2B Lubricants
- Day to day Marketing support for business leaders in support of annual plans – business as usual and new projects.
- Manage the country specific / cluster relationships with agencies (marketing) and ensure projects are delivered on scope and within budgets for tailoring of key messages and campaigns for local marketing activation e.g. Loyalty, Retail Fuels CVP projects
- Ensure alignment of initiatives and business cases at local level
- Support Global Implementation Manager in post investment reviews of key marketing initiatives, capturing
- 3 to 8+ years experience, preferably including a brand and marketing role, ideally in oil, products, energy sector
- Previously worked in a Global organisation, preferably with emerging markets experience
- Developed excellent partnering skills with commercial teams to deliver and manage implementing marketing plans and campaigns that drive growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to successfully lead a team
- Working proactively and flexibly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Proven supervisory & management skills
- Team leadership
- Influencing others
Degree or equivalent in a subjects related to Marketing
Lead by Example
CLICK HERE TO APPLY