COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM 2021 The General public is hereby informed that the Government of theUnited Kingdom has opened new Commonwealth Scholarship (CSC) to eligible Tanzanians to pursue postgraduate programmes (PhD) for the year 2021. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply. The full details for this Scholarship are available on this website: cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships
Form One Selection and Joining instructions 2020/21
1.0 Call for Application
2.0 Application requirements
- An applicant must hold a first degree of at least upper second class with honours, or a second-class degree;
- An applicant must hold a relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree) with at least Upper Second Class with Honours or Distinction;
- Must have the support of a potential supervisor from at least one UK University listed in the applicants’ application form; and
- Must have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
3.0. List of documents to be submitted
An applicant must submit the following supporting documents as part of the evaluation process:
- Academic certificates and transcripts;
- Two recommendation letters (tutors referees reports);
- Relevant academic achievements;
- One supporting statement from a UK institution;
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status in a Commonwealth Country; and
- A quality study plan with detailed potential impact on the development of your home country.
4.0 Application process and submission
- Apply online. The details on how to apply for this scholarship are available on this website: cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships
- All electronic application forms to Commonwealth Scholarship Council must be submitted with all mandatory fields completed by 16:00 (GMT) on 18th January 2021 at the latest.
- The deadline for receipt of all required supporting documentation by CSC is 1st February 2021. The documents include: proof of citizenship or refugee status in a Commonwealth country; all university academic transcripts; two recommendation letters (tutors referees reports), and one supporting statement from a UK institution; and
- The application form should also be submitted in hard or soft copy to the undersigned address not later than 20th January, 2021.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
Email: [email protected]