Customer Support Specialist
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
There are more than 500 million smallholder farms globally. 2.5 billion people depend on Smallholder Communities for their food and livelihoods. Smallholder regions are characterized by low living standards, high rates of illiteracy and low agricultural productivity. Yara’s mission is “Responsibly Feed the World and Protect the Planet”. Key to achieving this is enabling thriving Smallholder Communities. At Yara, the Smallholders Digital Team is part of the Crop and Digital Solutions Unit.
About Crop and Digital Solutions
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible for developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Customer Support Specialist is a position based in Dar es Salaam with the following responsibilities;
- Work closely with and support the Digital Enablers , to feed data into the solution backend system
- Communicate with customers with a strong brand voice and address their enquiries and issues through Zendesk.
- Manage and update the customer-facing knowledge base and help desk content.
- Assist in communication between the Performance Marketing/Campaign team and the respective Product Owners for technical issues that affect the customer experience.
- Provide meaningful feedback to the Product/ Engineering teams to help improve the UX/UI and performance of our digital products. Provide suggestions and enhancements to existing processes to improve overall customer experience.
- Gather and analyse data to identify customer trends and risk factors.
- A university degree in business related studies
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a customer service or customer support role.
- Display empathy and humility when conversing with customers.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to details.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with tact and tenacity.
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving while working collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus
- Apply no later than
- 27th December 2020
- Knowledge grows through differences
- Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY