Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic
Plan (2017-2021). In line with this expansion, the company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:-
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (1 POST)
- Must have at least a Form IV Certificate with a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution
- Must have passed shorthand and Hatimkato 80 -100 w.p.m
- Must be computer literate
- Must have attended Management Development Course for Executive Assistants I or relevant qualifications
- Must have hands on relevant working experience of not less than seven (7) years in a reputable organization,
- Candidates with a strong background in handling heavy administrative workload will be given preference
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing assistance to top executives of the Company
- Assisting in coordinating secretarial functions with other departments.
- Typing letters and other documents
- Undertaking routine correspondence with prior approval of his/her senior. ‘Arranging meetings and appointment schedules for the Senior Executives.
- Assisting in drafting and proof — reading reports and write-ups for the executives.
- Make official appointments and travel arrangements
- Deals with confidential matters in the office of the Executives.
- Keep record of events and documents
- Researches and books flights, ground transportation and hotel accommodations,
- Provides travelers with directions and destination information.
- Coordinating employee and client travelling schedules with business deadlines,
- Creates detailed itineraries to meet specific budgets and deadlines.
- Researches travel procedures and destination information,
- Creates and maintains relevant files and databases,
- Coordinate the payments of travelling employees
Five (5) years contract and attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school),other relevant certificates/licenses, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council of Tanzania- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Within Fourteen (14) days from the date of issue of this announcement. Deadline will 12 February, 2020:
The application letters should be directed to the following address:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO AIR TANZANIA
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM