Finance and Administrative Manager
Tanzania Women Initiatives for Development Organization (TAWIDO) is a non-governmental Organization led and established by women in 2011 registered in 2013 and obtained its compliance registration certificate under NGO Act of 2002. TAWIDO is operating in 10 regions namely Kagera, Tanga, Mtwara, Coast, Dar es Salaam, Morogoro, Mwanza, Dodoma, Shinyanga and Iringa regions. TAWIDO use international commitments such as a Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a measure of competence and performance for improved standards of living for the communities they work for Tanzania.
Vision: An inclusive society respecting the rights of women in Tanzania.
Mission: A Non Governmental Organization exists to advocate for the rights and emancipation of Tanzania women to access social, economic and political available opportunities.
TAWIDO in collaboration with PHSRF are happy to announce the following positions for qualified people to apply.
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER (1 Post).
Finance and Administrative Manager is responsible of managing financial and administration issues to achieve organization financial goals. She/He oversees preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expenses, etc.
Position Report to Executive Director
- Efficient and effective oversight of all Project funds.
- Manage financial system and procedures.
- Develop program and operational budget.
- Design and implement budgetary controls of the Projects.
- Manage internal and external audits.
- Provide training to staffs (Programmers) especially in areas related to Financial reporting as per donor’s requirements.
- Ensure that all transactions are correctly recorded, coded and posted on any Accounting package.
- Manage all compliance issues related to Finance, Procurement and Human Resources. Ø Evaluate program implantation and preparation of budget implementation reports.
- Preparing of an Organization’s Budget.
- Ensure compliance and regulations of the administration and financial policies manuals and donor’s requirements.
- Oversee Human Resources and ensuring compliance under Tanzania Law.
- Cheque books, Cheque list, Petty cash are maintained correctly.
- Bank management is done effectively and efficiently, this includes Monthly Bank Reconciliation, foreign exchange management as well as cash flow management.
- Staff payroll is correctly processed every month including Taxes, PAYE and Pension payments.
- Writing and Submitting Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Financial Report to Director/Program Director.
- Do any other officially assigned tasks by Immediate Supervisor.
- Ensure financial Regulations.
- Ensuring compliance in 41 Financial Regulations.
- Provide support to financial control and oversight system and support program financial and accounting functions.
- Overseen program logistics and transport needs and ensure systems are efficient and cost effective.
- Assist to plan, budgeting and budgetary to ensure compliance with donor request.
Bachelor Degree/Masters in Business Administration in Accounting/Finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Ability to manage conflicts. ii. An ability to work to deadlines. iii. Knowledge of Accounting Packages ie, Tally, Quick Book etc.
- Ability to speak read and write in Swahili and English Language.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
- Basic package of computer application.
- 4 years’ experience in related field. iii. Knowledge on Key Population and Sexual Minority will be added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
The TAWIDO provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals and if you are interested, you are encouraged to apply to: [email protected], [email protected] and cc to [email protected] , [email protected]