Jaffery Academy invites Applications for the Post of Finance Manager. Excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing team in a role that has the chance to take complete ownership of the companyfinance function, starting from January 2021.
- Ensures the integrity of the annual financial statements by ensuring that they portray a true and fair view, meet legal requirements, comply with relevant Standards and reflect best practices.
- The Finance Manager will be directly responsible for managing and supervising all finance and accounting activities of the organization. He/she will liaise with the Administrator on all finance matters but report directly to the Board.
- Ensure all statutory dues are accurately captured and submitted in time. Ensure timely and adequate insurance coverage for Company’s assets and risks. Assist in the Year-end, Internal and Government audits. Provide due financial and related reports for management for appropriate actions. Exception reporting highlighting control weaknesses with suggested actions.
- Ensure proper controls are in place to safeguard the fixed assets and inventory against misuse and fraud through inspection, regular stocks take counts and ensure all assets are properly maintained and insured against probable risks.
Experience: 5 to 6 Years work experience.
- Bachelor in Accounting and Finance, CPA, ACCA or the equivalent. Candidate MUST hold a valid registration with The National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA-Tanzania).
Required Language Skills:
- English – Very good
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Integrity, Confidentiality, Professional Competence and due care and Objectivity.
- Attractive Remuneration Packages will be offered to the right candidate!
The last date for receiving the applications is 31st DECEMBER 2020.
Interested candidates are directed to mail their CURRICULUM VITAE to the following email [email protected] / [email protected]