CICOPS Scholarships 2022 t
o study in Italy For Developing countries. In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries (Ref. World Bank Classification Income), the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2022 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.Recommended:PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Eligibility CICOPS Scholarships 2022
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within
- international organisations and institutions.
- Scholarships are designed for both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing
- Countries or members of major research centres and international organisations or institutions with specific interest in the field of development studies.
- CICOPS scholarships are reserved for research collaboration in the short term in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries.
- Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,475 POSTS)
CICOPS Scholarships 2022 Benefits
The scholarship includes travel, meals and accommodation expenses, health insurance policy and a contribution of 150.00 Euro (gross) per week.
Selected scholars must confirm acceptance of the scholarship and its conditions within 20 days of receipt of the email communication stating their successful application, together with the exact dates of their requested stay. The period of stay will be communicated to EDISU, which will book a single room at a university residence in Pavia. It being understood that the communicated period of stay cannot be subsequently modified without the consent of EDiSU. EDiSU reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions of the accommodation that are made necessary by the health emergency situation.
If a candidate fails to confirm his/her acceptance, he/she loses the right to the scholarship that will be consequently awarded to the next applicant in the ranking. Changes to the planned program agreed upon the assignment of the scholarship will not be accepted.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Once the University of Pavia has received the declaration of acceptance of the scholarship, we will:
- send an invitation letter in support of the visa request (with prior arrangements and in special cases a contribution for visa issuing will be granted);
- book a return flight ticket (economy class);
- stipulate a health insurance policy and personal accident insurance;
- arrange accommodation at a University College for the period of stay in Pavia;
- provide a card for meals at University canteens;
- pay the contribution.
- The hosting Department will guarantee access to all the necessary facilities for study and research activities (libraries, computer facilities, etc.).
- The selected scholar will be requested to sign the EDISU Regulation, valid for all university residences, as well as all documentation relating to Health Safety Protocols (Protocol, Vedemecum, etc). Failure to comply with the Regulation will lead to the interruption of the study
- period and the loss of the scholarship
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
In order to encourage contact between staff and students, the period of stay should take place within the following dates: January 10th – July 22nd 2022 and September 12th – December 20th 2022.
Applications must be sent no later than May 31st 2021 by filling out the online application form
available on the CICOPS website:
The following documents should be uploaded to the online form:
- Curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications
- (file to be named: Surname_Name_CV)
- Invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom you intend to collaborate 1 (file to be named: Surname_Name_Letter)
- The uploaded documents should be named as mentioned above. Applications without a correctly named curriculum vitae and invitation letter will not be taken into consideration.
- Please only fill in your application form once you have received the letter of acceptance by your contact Professor at the University of Pavia. Incomplete applications will be rejected; no exceptions
- will be made.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the CICOPS Scholarships 2022