Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
• Be resident in and a national of a low- or middle-income country1 in the WHO African Region
• Be under the age of 35.
• Be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty
– Be proficient in English.
• Meet the Programme’s requirements.
The scheme will provide full scholarships for Masters in the 2022 academic year and covers the
• Return economy airfare between the candidate’s home country and Johannesburg, South Africa
• Tuition fees
• Basic medical and accident insurance
• Monthly stipend to cover living expenses, including accommodation
• Support for research project expenses
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is two-fold and each MUST be completed separately
1. Application to the University of the Witwatersrand
Apply by completing a University of the Witwatersrand postgraduate application form online at:
http://www.wits.ac.za/postgraduate/applications/ Application fee is R200 for both
international and local applications.
The application deadline is 31 July 2021.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
2. Applicants should also note to:
i) apply for accommodation at https://www.wits.ac.za/accommodation/applications/
Accommodation application deadline is 30 October 2021.
ii) Apply to the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) at:
http://www.saqa.org.za/index.php if with foreign certificates, to have certificates
evaluated. The SAQA certificate or evidence of application MUST be uploaded as part of
the required application documents.
Application Deadline: July 31st 2021.
For More Information:
CLICK HERE TO—->>>Visit the Official Webpage of the WHO/TDR 2021 Postgraduate Training Scholarships