Position: Group Legal & Human Resources Manager
Exodus Group Limited with Head Offices at Chang’ombe Temeke Dar es salaam is looking for a Group Legal & Human Resources Manager.
• Managing the administration of the Human Resources policies and procedures and also carry out recruitment, discipline, grievance handling, performance management, reward and career development programs.
• Perform administration related activities such as Employees welfare and other related logistics matters.
• Ensure staff regulations and other human resources policies are effectively complied in the organization.
• Advises Employers on Labour laws and related legislation.
• Representing the Company to various HR related meetings, hearings etc
• To ensure all employment contracts are prepared based on standard contract template.
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Ensures that all staff personnel files are updated.
• Acts as companies Advocate in all legal matters (routine and as they arise).
• Performing other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Proven relevant experience of not less than ten (10) years, five (5) of which must be at managerial level.
• PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
• Extensive knowledge of labour law.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• BS degree in Legal or Human Resources or related fields.
• Age limit of 45yrs and above.
• Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Send 1 page resume(detailing personal information, qualifications and summary of experience only) to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline is 15th January 2020.