ITM TANZANIA LTD is hiring
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Qualification required: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in managing a large security force in human resources and administrative management.
- Define the standards to apply in HR Establish the documents relating to legal obligations for the operation of the company.
- Define the dashboard allowing the monitoring of the execution of the main missions and tasks aimed at achieving the objectives of the HR Department
- Participate in writing, updating various company documents, policies, and procedures texts: company regulations, collective agreements, procedures, grids/scales.
- Organize and supervise the elections of delegates Staff. Participate in the management committee.
- Develop and ensure the application of procedures Human Resources Inters. Supervise and supervise staff.
- Establish, manage, and monitor the annual budget of the Resources Department in terms of materials and / or staff. Define and organize human resource requirements
- Pilot and supervise the functional HR team according to the objectives. While taking care of the HR budget, procedures and use of resources.
- Enforce guidelines to achieve strategic objectives assigned by management general Supervise and organize social events.
- Set up the management policy for careers and develop skills including through training and strengthening devices.
- Ensure proper archiving of HR documents
- Define work strategies and methodologies of his team to achieve the objectives set
- Manage relationships with partners: HR providers and suppliers
- Track variables pay elements: pointing, overtime, promotions, fees missions, and other changes.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Country Manager.
- Ensure the movement of staff from their entry to their exit from the company
- Ensure the safety and security of staff (staff and outsourcing)Ensure ajira the training and capacity building of staff and outsourcingReflect on the profitability of the human resources department in the management of subcontracting
Profile (Key Skills, Experience, and Education)
- Knowledge of business management
- Knowledge of the different stages of completion of the work
- Professional relations management, interprofessional
- Use of social indicators .
- Basic knowledge of legal matters
- Knowledge in performance management
- Knowledge of procedures, instruction of work and standards in force and applicable to the society Computer knowledge of software office automation: Word, Excel, payroll software, workflow and any other software relating to payroll management or the overall management of human resources
- Knowledge in communication methods: meeting team, interview, written communication
- Knowledge in Theory of Human Resources
Skills and Competencies
- Methodological, logical reflection
- Respect of deadlines
- Stress management
- Ability to supervise and motivate a work team
- Ability to mobilize to achieve set goals
- Listening skills
- Firmness and rigor
- Objective, Impartial, Integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV & Cover letter to [email protected]
For inquiries: 0766 261 252