POSITION: ICT MANAGER
The ICT Officer will be responsible for ensuring reliable connectivity required in the office premises. S/he will be required to ajira support the adoption and rollout of any new technology required to implement program activities in the office.
Qualification required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, ICT, or any related field.
Minimum Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an ICT Manager or related experience.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operation.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup system.
- Formulating and directing information and communication technology strategies and plans.
- Help install and support of all ICT hardware and software and provide support to users.
- Align with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Direct the selection and installation of ICT resources and provision of user training.
- Computer network administration and network installation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues.
- Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems. Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair of hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Test and evaluate all new technology including monitoring and evaluating systems e.g. database systems, websites etc.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required
Key Competencies required:
- Knowledge of information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
- Knowledge in data center management and data governance
- IRP system and CRM experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV & Cover letter to [email protected]
For inquiries: 0766 261 252