Job at Epiq Plus Limited Sales and Marketing Personnel
Epiq Plus Limited is an advertising based company located in Dar Es Salaam, We are now looking for eight (8) competent and experienced Sales and Marketing personel who will work hand to hand to ensure maximum results to our entity.
Position: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Report to: Chief Marketing and Sales Officer
In – charge of marketing, promotions, sales and communication by developing strategies in sales and marketing of the products while ensuring high growth of revenue of the company.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Undertake visits and survey to new customers and clients.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance;
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives;
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams;
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed;
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures;
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed;
- You will Research and analyses market trends competitor’s offerings, demographics, and other information that affect the business.
- Sales tactics, marketing strategy and promotional activities is part of your job.
- He or She will be responsible of conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain.
- Obtain customer feedback, and assist with the resolution of customer issues or challenges.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or in other business studies.
- Any reasonable experience in Sales & marketing especially selling service.
- A person aged 27 years old or more.
- Applicant located in Dar Es Salaam, Arusha and Zanzibar are more preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing especially selling service.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
HOW TO APPLY; The interested candidate should submit their application letter, a detailed copy of CV and detailed contact.
Application deadline will be on 25TH APRIL 2021, Send your application through email [email protected] to the Human Resource Manager.