Position: Nurse – (1 Post)
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for a Nurse to be part of our Team providing medical assistance to internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staff at Mwiba.
KEY RESULT AREAS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Providing instant care in emergencies and any occurred illness like car accidents, bums, heart attacks to all internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staffs at Mwiba.
- Day to day clinic prescriptions, assessment and hospital referral when needed.
- Observing and recording patients behavior
- Maintaining reports, medical histories and monitoring changes in the condition of patient health behavior.
- Educating internal and external guests and staffs about causes of diseases, prevention and its treatment when necessary
- Maintaining hygiene and safe working environment in compliance with the health care and procedures
- Checking the treatment equipment stocks on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level in placing orders when necessary to ensure smooth services at Mwiba.
- Maintaining a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Be part of ensuring proper coordination with Government Health Liaison Officers during food handling diagnosis exercises at Mwiba.
- Be aware of the eruption diseases due to the nature of working environment and how to prevent the eruptions.
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Nursing or other related fields
- Competency in English
- An advanced level of computer literacy, as well as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 years’ experience working in nursing/healthcare centers.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
- Observational skills.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform sensitively with internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staff in all medical situations.
- Team player to create harmonious environment to support patients.
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and ready to work on weekends.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are Invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to: [email protected]
Please forward applications before 20th January 2020