Manager Projects Support
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To support execution and implementation of all projects within IoT and Digital Platforms. Day today operational support and engineering which will translate to revenue generation in line with company strategy and vision.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for IoT and Digital Platforms daily operations (internally and externally)
- Managing and follow up with different stakeholders who supports the functions.
- Responsible for Change management
- Manage partners and suppliers’ contracts by ensuring robust SLA are in place
- Manage and Support Projects/Initiatives from ideation to Go to Market. (Supports includes project details management, ensure Scope of work is in place, Checklist of all requirements is implemented).
- Manage and Support on-boarding process. Responsible with recruitment and on boarding new Partners, ensure technical support is in place
- Input into annual business planning and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Support Digital, IoT and Plafform Sales targets on Revenue and TCV while keeping operational expenses to budgeted levels.
- Ensure that Insight is provided to necessary stakeholders in terms of offers so that Vodacom is competitive
- Accountable for the delivery of all services end to end in collaboration with other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Coordinate Team report (weekly, monthly and Quarterly), that includes ensure all our solutions are being billed and recognised
- Support compliance team by having all documentation as per regulatory and Business requirements
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to engage at MD/CTO/CEO level
- Be able to translate ICT principles
- Techy Savy
- Strategic thinking, Planning & Development Skills
- Analytical skills, Multi-Tasking
- Business Acumen
- Behavioral: Integrity and Honesty, problem solving skills
- Result Driven
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Proven Sales Support at least 3years.
- University Level Degree preferably in Project management, Business Management/Administration
- Good communication skills and retention record.
- Strong execution skills.
- Extensive history of successful Business-to-Business Sales in large, complex sales environment e.g. IoT / B2B telecoms/IT environment (>> 5 years)
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY