Senior Administrative Officer
Responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services to meet requirements and support service operations.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Implement Procurement and Inventory Management procedures.
- Establish and maintain supplier records.
- Ensure data is entered into the system.
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems to ensure complete and accurate records.
- Reconcile the accounts payable.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable.
- Handle travel logistics and bookings.
- Issue, code and authorize purchase orders.
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Maintain insurance coverages.
- Handle clearance with revenue authority.
- Assist with preparation and filing of contract documents.
- Supervise administrative services within the office.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Safeguarding key legal documents.
- Facilitate the process of vetting legal instruments such as Contracts and agreements.
- Handle Procurement & Supplies.
- Assist in the preparations of the tender documents.
- Assist in the evaluation of the tender documents.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Administration/ Materials/ Procurement Management or any related qualification from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in Procurement duties.
- Business principles related to banking in Burundi.
- Demonstrator of high integrity and trust.
- Eligible for Burundi citizens only.
- Deadline- 4th August 2021