Job Opportunities at Tanzania Breweries Limited TBL Tanzania Breweries Limited, also referred to as TBL, is the oldest and largest brewing company in Tanzania.
Position: Brewing Process Artisan
The purpose of this role is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance in Brewing Department. The Process Artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team as well as being multi-skilled in order to provide support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operating the Brewing process area according to the work instructions and adhering to usage standards
- Carrying out the required quality checks as described in the quality control and analysis work practice
- Recording waste on the appropriate documentation or information systems, and reviewing waste trends to identify problems or opportunities timeously
- Carry out in-depth cleaning, lubrication and inspection of machines according to the work instructions, and following the schedules supplied by the maintenance planner
- Carrying out routine maintenance activities according to the maintenance schedule
- Where routine maintenance reveals larger problems, and the process artisan is unable to resolve these, it must be escalated to the team leader
- Taking part in maintenance and cleaning days
- This work must be executed in support of the maintenance support team and in accordance with the schedule issued by the maintenance planner
- Taking part in maintenance post mortem, This must be done in support of maintenance specialist support
- Monitoring trends when conducting routine maintenance
- Where trends indicate the existence of underlying problems, corrective action must be Quality Control and Analyses taken
- When problems occur, applying the appropriate techniques (e.g. 5y, quick fix routines etc.) the identify and correct the problem
- Where the process artisan is unable to resolve the problem, involve fellow team members or escalate to the team leader if necessary
- Where problems have been resolved, verify that the problems have been eliminated
- The process artisan should involve other team members in evaluating opportunities and call in specialist resources to assist if required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineer or Equivalent
- Min 6-12 on Job training
- 2 year’s experience in an FMCG Environment
- Experience in the Food Industry or Brewing environment
- Good understanding of the VPO principles
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 8 March 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY