Job Opportunity At ADP Mbozi, May 2020
ADP Mbozi envisions rural and urban communities attaining livelihood security and sustainably managing their resources. The organization is implementing the program known as USAID Kizazi Kipya in Tunduma Town council under the agreement with Pact, When you apply for the position at ADP Mbozi please submit your relevant Application letter, Curriculum Vitae and Academic transcript as directed.
Job Position: Case Management Officer
Date advertised: 19th May 2020
Application Deadline: 25th May 2020 – 15:00 Pm EAT
Location: Tunduma, Songwe
Job Type: Full time contract
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST AS A CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER-TUNDUMA.
Currently the ADP Mbozi aims to be a leader in facilitating socio-economic empowerment of marginalized rural and urban communities in Southern Highlands of Tanzania through community empowerment on HIV prevention, impact mitigation, gender and good governance; promotion of improved agriculture production and food utilization, entrepreneurship and market development, addressing challenges of environment.
This is a result-oriented organization that offers its employees opportunities and experiences that are both interesting and challenging.
The headquarter of the organization is located in Vwawa town the headquarter of Songwe Region, about 70 km from Mbeya city and long the Dar es Salaam –Lusaka highway.
The organization is implementing the program known as USAID Kizazi Kipya in Tunduma Town council under the agreement with Pact with the purpose of enabling Tanzanian orphans, vulnerable children (OVC) and young people affected by HIV utilize age-appropriate HIV/AIDS-related and other services for improved care, health, nutrition, education, protection, livelihoods, and psycho-social well-being.
Read Also:- Ajira Leo Tanzania Apply Here All Jobs 2020
In order to achieve the intended of USAID Kizazi Kipya program objectives, the organization seek a dedicated and keen person to undertake the case Management officer post in Tunduma.
She/he will require to; –
- Oversee Case Worker Coordinator and provide overall leadership for case management activities.
- Share direct supervision responsibilities of Community Case Workers (CCWs) WITH Case Worker Coordinator.
- Disseminate and ensure adherence to case management, child protection, referral and linkages, parenting, and M&E guidance, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other job-aids that facilitate holistic case management at the household/Community levels.
- Ensure that case management serves delivered address the holistic needs of OVC and caregivers including health, nutrition, education, protection, livelihoods, and psycho-social well-being.
- Conduct quality step-down trainings to Case Worker Coordinator and CCWs.
- Regularly monitor case management activities and use the information to improve case management quality and implementation.
- Ensure CCWs complete required case management forms and ensure case filling system is developed and maintained.
- Work in partnership with local government authorities as appropriate, including but not limited to District Executive Directors, Council health Management Teams, District Social Welfare Officers, and Ward-level officials.
- Create community linkages for broader community engagement of youth and caregivers in case management, child protection, parenting, etc.
- Map existing community cadres (Community Health workers, Home-Based Care Workers, Para-Social workers, etc.) in communities and assist government officials to recruit and select CCWs for the National Integrated Case Management Training for CCWs.
- Ensure CCWs are coordinating with local structures including health facilities and Child Protection Committees (formerly known as Most Vulnerable Children’s Committees)
- Lead the development of a service directory for social services (in coordination with the Health and HIV service Officer) in implementation areas; update the directory at least once a year.
- Ensure that Case Management Coordinator is providing continuous mentoring and support to CCWs; directly conduct supportive supervision to Case Management Coordinators and CCWs.
- Submit timely updates to the team leader for inclusion in the quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports.
- Document lessons learned and best practices for experience sharing and replication.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the Project Manager/Team leader.
Read Also:- Free Job Application Cover Letter Sample 2020
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Social, international development and public health Sciences.
- At least 2 years’ experience working/implementation in Health and HIV related programmes/projects and Conversant in Case management, Child protection, referral and linkages, parenting
- Excellent training skills in working with adult learners, particularly at the community level; experience in an appreciative approach a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their Application Letter, CV and Academic transcripts to:
Email: [email protected]
Deadline of the Application: 25th May 2020 before 15.30 hours.