We are looking for a Fleet Manager in Kurasini, Tanzania to join our Operations Team.
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tracking reports, accident reports, and other reports required internally or externally.
- Ensuring trucks load, clear borders, keep moving, unload, and clear the port efficiently,
- Documentation and pre-alerts to clearing agents.
- Preparations of fuel orders and delivery notes,
- Uploading drivers per diems, road tolls, and other trip-related expenses to M-PESA,
- Coaching drivers for continual improvement through proper communication and guidance.
- Management of Loading and offloading trucks (including interchanges for containers)
- Briefing on truck status in meetings.
- Hold and document trip briefs and de-briefs.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in Logistics or a related discipline
- Must have extensive knowledge in Out Of Gauge shipments
- Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a growing company.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter