Job Opportunity at Bolt Tanzania Country Sales Lead
Country Sales Lead
Category: Sales & Business Development
We are looking for a Country Sales Lead to join Bolt Business. You’ll be leading and managing Bolt Business in Tanzania and Uganda. You’ll manage a very hungry sales team, be responsible for the country’s results and close your own pipeline of Tier 1 clients. You’ll be a hunter, with significant experience of winning and closing deals or all sizes, managing teams and driving success in everything you do. You’ll have a deep understanding of sales methodologies, particularly in SaaS or service sales into SME / large business space, be a CRM master and know the tricks of the trade to drive sales. You’ll own the country pipeline, be a coach and mentor to your team and you’ll thrive in a fast paced scale up environment, getting things done, smashing down blockers and finding the opportunities in the market.
B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry hunters, brimming with ambition and talent – thriving on sales and success. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, manage a brilliant team and you’ll be closing significant deals with the biggest businesses.
It’s an amazing time to join!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Owning country B4B performance, meeting & exceeding targets & KPIs
- Building your own Tier 1 & 2 pipeline of opportunities and closing/winning high value deals
- Managing, coaching & improving team performance
- Performance managing team members and ensuring all the team are meeting targets
- Maintaining & growing existing client relationships
- Recruitment & on-boarding of new team members
- Identifying & removing blockers to growth and working ad-hoc B4B sales projects
- Oversee market B4B spend/P&L
- Feed insights, opportunities and feedback to the product teams
- Working closely with the Head of Sales on go-to market strategies and play-books
- Remove performance bottlenecks/blockers and work projects to improve performance
We are looking for:
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 5+ years experience in B2B Sales, with at least 2+ years managing sales teams
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- A leader, who can motivate a team and drive results from the front, you close deals, you win deals and you drive the team to do the same. A hungry hunter – with the experience to lead a country to success
- History of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 deals, ideally in SaaS or selling a service into the SME / Large business sectors
- Be a hunter, with a history of hitting ambitious targets and thrive on sales and smashing targets
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- A CRM master, able to analyse the data to maximise the activities of your team
- Experience coaching, mentoring and performance managing team members
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling B2B business services into large businesses
- A born negotiator, able to navigate contracts and blockers to get deals closed
- Organised, process-driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
CLICK HERE TO APPLY