Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
TTS Trade Analyst
The principal purpose of this position is to provide assistance to TTS trade product team and the TTS head n preparation of reports, providing analysis on Balance sheet, revenue, customer metrics, coordination with Banking, operations, Markets and other functional partners . Additionally, the role involves the preparation, analysis and distribution of MIS reports, assistance in managing trade finance, trade services, commodity trade finance products/solutions as well as sales in utilization of existing facilities to increase both market share and overall profitability.
The position has primary responsibility for supporting the TTS Trade product manager and the TTS headin supporting and onboarding of Suppliers for the SCF initiative in addition to preparation of reports, providing analysis on Balance sheet, Facility utilization, revenue, customer metrics, coordination with Banking, operations, Markets and other functional partners.
Enhancing financial and analytical planning skills, being an instrumental part of transformation and growth within the TTS team in Tanzania.
Excellent opportunity to work with senior leaders in the subcluster, and other teams
Broad opportunity to build a cross-business networks & partnerships
Good exposure to the workings of the TTS business front-to-back
– Excellent analytical skills , -Strong quantitative skills
– excellent organization/ coordination capabilities
– Understanding of the basics of P&L management
– Strong personal and interpersonal skills
– Strong communication, presentation skills
– Very Strong relationship building skills
– Awareness and ability to influence key stakeholders
– Proficient in MS Office tools especially on MS Excel , MS Powerpoint