PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
As part of a movement to mature our ministry’s Change Management capability, the Global Change Partner brings energy, passion, and global perspective. They will strengthen our international change management capability through subject matter expertise and relationship building.
This individual will be responsible for serving as a Change Manager on key projects/initiatives, as well as promoting the growth of global change capabilities. They will serve as a trusted partner in change management for Compassion’s program countries, advocating for change awareness, adoption, and retention.
This position will report (directly or indirectly) to a Sr. Change Manager in Enterprise Execution, Global Leadership Office to advocate for the change management discipline. The two major partners are the Enterprise Execution Team (Project Management and Change Management) and the Deployment Network. Other key partners include Global Program leadership and regional/local Compassion International staff.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Take coaching and guidance from a Sr. Change Manager to increase personal knowledge of effective Change Management methodologies, including specific focus on Compassion’s AGAPE model.
- Partner with the Sr. Change Manager to build change capabilities, including methodology and process including project members, stakeholders, Compassion leadership, the Deployment Network, and other change agents.
- Listen to and build trusted relationships that “bridge” the US-based and international neighbours.
- Partner with Project Managers to ensure the integration of Change Management with project planning, execution, and reporting. This includes utilizing and refining Compassion’s internal change management methodology and tools, working with key stakeholders, and helping to integrate across other projects as appropriate.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of sound change managements practices to successfully develop a case for change, analyze and manage stakeholders, plan and communicate engagements, analyze impact, assess organizational readiness, and align the organization around key projects and initiatives.
- Listen to and anticipate stakeholder needs and points of resistance, seeking opportunities to develop trusted relationships and solutions that enable effective and efficient delivery of enterprise initiatives.
- Partner closely with Project Management, Communications, and Learning Services (Training) to define, refine, and deliver an integrated experience across major strategic initiatives.
- Bring cross-culturally insight from Compassion’s Program countries, through a strong partnership and collaboration with established deployment resources in each area and region.
- Serve as a thought leader and act proactively to anticipate/mitigate risks.
- Work with the key stakeholders, including Compassion’s Deployment Network to create and continuously improve a solid Compassion change management methodology.
What do you bring?
- Global perspective into Compassion’s Change Management methodology, tools, and practices
- 7+ years progressively responsible experience with a combination of business change, process improvement, communications, and/or project oversight experience
- Complementary proficiency in project management is highly preferred
- Willingness to flex to accommodate global partnerships
- Overlap standard United State Mountain Time working hours (8am-5pm) by approximately 3-4 hours as a daily average
- Flex for other global project/stakeholder meetings as needed
- Relevant industry certifications preferred:
- Prosci ADKAR certification
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation by the Association of Change Management Professionals
- Skilled at cross-cultural interactions and relationships
- You demonstrate leadership by leading through influence and collaboration, understanding the impact of change initiatives on work capacity and staff, and demonstrate cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- You value your relationship with Jesus Christ above all, and you reflect your discipleship as a staff member and leader
- You bring a high level of emotional intelligence, empathy and integrity to your work and your management of others
Why work here?
The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, and more.
Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY