CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
CRDB JOB OPPORTUNITIES AUGUST, 2021
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Software Developer
Requisition ID 650
To build, test and implement in-house well designed new business applications or modify/ upgrade existing business software applications to meet key business goals.
- Code and test program modules that meet design specifications.
- Integrate technical and application components to meet the business requirements.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Identify configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Read, understand and effectively implement application specifications into database design.
- Create well designed, reusable objects.
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system requirements.
- Participate in the entire Software development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Work with proven bank frameworks and software quality tools to build high-quality software’s.
- Develop high-quality reusable code and libraries that adhere to the bank system architecture principles.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Comply with all relevant policies, quality controls, procedures and application architecture principles by applying all defined software best practices and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the enterprise application strategy.
- Provide users and systems with post-installation support.
- Ensures all coding are committed to the version control system, documented and demonstrated as per the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Stay current with the latest developments in software development/engineering disciplines and technologies and update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional settings.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in the Software development industry.
- Agile/Scrum/DevOp certifications are added advantage.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering practices.
- Systems integration skills.
- Data retrieval and presentation.
- Database management systems.
- Program editors, compilers and code generators, interpreters or debuggers.
- Object-oriented methods & scripting languages.
- Systems communication protocols.
- Integrated software development environments.
- Computer programming.
- Knowledge of varieties of MVC frameworks/systems.
Deadline- 15th August, 2021.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY