POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is inviting experienced and qualified citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To analyze current political, economic situation, events and trends
- To do various research for the office
- To receive incoming calls, faxes, emails, and answer them promptly and courteously
- To make necessary arrangements and bookings
- To provide access to the best sources of information by developing and maintaining key contacts in government, non-government organizations and the private sector.
- To handle sensitive official and personal information with integrity and prudence to protect the Embassy and promote harmony among staff
- To carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her/ his superior
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- The successful candidate should possess a degree in social sciences fields or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of computer software applications including MS Word, Excel and Internet.
- At least three years’ experience in similar position.
- Experienced working with at Government organization or Diplomatic Mission is an added advantage.
Excellent command of English and Swahili, good interpersonal skills, disciplined, intelligent, smart with personality
Applications should include a covering letter, detailed CV with educational qualifications, a summary of professional experience and a minimum of 2 professional references.
All applications must be physically submitted to the Embassy with the following address:
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
19th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, City Centre, Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 05 March 2021
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter