Technicians – Dar es salaam, Arusha and Moshi
GardaWorld is a leading company in the region in provision of security solutions, facilities management and training services across East and Central Africa. To strengthen our operations, we are recruiting for Technicians positions in our Dar es Salaam, Arusha, and Moshi Branches.
The Technicians will join strong technical team capable of exercising effective installation and maintenance of Innovative Electronic Security Systems.
The incumbent is responsible for installation and maintenance duties that include but are not limited to:
- Domestic and Industrial electronic security systems installation
- Installation/Maintenance of intruder alarm systems
- Repair/Maintenance of electronic security systems
- Fault diagnosis and maintenance of various components of electronic security systems
- Installation/Maintenance of electric fence
- Installation/Maintenance of CCTV Systems
- Installation/Maintenance of fire alarms
- Installation/Maintenance of access control units
- Installation/Maintenance of panic button along with related repair and maintenance
- Installation/Maintenance of Fleet Management systems
- Any other duties which might be assigned from time to time by Management this include your supervisor.
- You will be responsible of taking care of for all the technical material you are to request for a particular assignment until the work is done. You will have to pay for any loss/misplacement of technical materials in your hands.
- Has practical experience with security system installations
- Writes and speaks clearly, succinctly, and correctly
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Project,
- Works in an ethical manner, is systematic, methodical, and orderly
- Ability to work and interact within teams
- Appreciates the need to work beyond the call of duty if necessary
Qualifications and experience
- Educational background in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications – Certificate – Diploma – Higher Diploma
- Min. 5 years’ experience as an installations technician in a busy environment include demonstrable experience in security system installation, configuration, and testing.
Detailed terms of reference will be given to the successful candidate.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience please send only applications and a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) indicating your preferred location to the emails below. Please do not attach any certificates at this pointing time. Alternatively, kindly drop your application together with your CV at the reception of any of our Offices in Dar es Salaam and Moshi& Arusha.
Arusha & Moshi: – [email protected]
Dar es salaam: – [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is 20 July 2021.