Job Opportunity at Gas Entec Co Ltd Mechanical Engineer
PROJECT TITLE: CONSTRUCTION OF 1200 PASSENGER FERRY SHIP
DESIGNATION: MECHANICAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
PLACE OF WORK: MWANZA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Develop or test models of alternate designs or processing methods to assess feasibility, sustainability, operating condition effects, potential new applications, or necessity of modification.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, or environmental regulations.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted drafting equipment or software.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holders of Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions
- The applicant should have at least engineer’s registration board certificate
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the usage of computer and office software packages (Ms word, Exel, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Swahili is required.
- Female candidate are highly encouraged to apply for this post.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written).
- Operations Analysis
- Design Drawing skills
- Presentation technical Information
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well within the team.
- A high level of professionalism which is required on the job at all times.
- Computer Literacy
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed Curriculum vitae (CVS)
- Certified copies of academics and professionals certificates and transcript
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures,.
- Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following Mail address
- Human Resource & Administration
- GAS ENTEC Company Limited,
- Mwanza -Tanzania
Email: [email protected]
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
DEADLINE 31st January, 2021