HR world on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for Logistics Cordinator
- Ensure quick processing of Authorization letters ,C41 Customs forms and handover of shipping documents to Clearing Agents and to clear all queries emanating from customs
- Visit Seaport, Airports, and Clearing Agents, Shipping companies, Inspection Company, TBS ,Customs and Banks as and when necessary.
- Liaise with TRA, Clearance agents and banks to ensure early issuance of the Assessments early payment of import taxes and speedy delivery of consignments.
- Makes contact with TRA / Clearance agents and attend to all correspondence thereof
- Maintain and update import and shipment management information on the system including shipment tracking reports.
- Workout import duty and other related payments and follow up with Finance department for quick issuance of payments.
- Landed cost reports / lead-time reports and order status for All MT
- Filing for all relevant documents (TRA / Shipments / Payments / Clearance)
- Requisition raising and processing to LPO for MT
- A graduate in Business Administration majoring in logistics,
- Holders of CPSP from PSPTB. Must be registered with PSPTB.
- Relevant experience in Clearing and Forwarding business.
- Must be conversant with all Government Policies on Tariff and Clearing Processes.
- Certificate of Customs clearance.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 20th August 2021