RENEWABLE EXPLORER – SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER RENEWABLES
HR World limited on behalf of our client in Gas and Oil Industry we are looking for Renewable Explorer to initiate or accelerate the development of utility scale renewable projects in a dedicated country.
- Analyze key factors for the development of renewable projects in the market:
- Electricity market (regulation, price structure)
- Electricity demand (segmentation, location, growth)
- Electricity production (mix, emissions, production centers)
- Identify projects to be developed or developers with a portfolio of renewable projects, with a view to an acquisition or a partnership.
- Prospect, assess, negotiate the development of large renewable projects (all the technologies in which organisation is active are considered: solar photovoltaic, onshore wind, offshore wind, battery storage).
- Build relationship and engage in discussions with external stakeholders (public entities, developers or , equipment suppliers, consultants, utilities, etc.) and investors
- Work with a support team composed of multidisciplinary members, in matrix mode within the renewables department (economists, finance, tax specialists, technicians, lawyers, HSE, societal, Organisation subsidiaries, holding), as well as external consultants, banks, consulting firms
- Ensure economic viability of each project
- Integrate HSE dimensions
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree of Business or Engineering
- Fluent in English / French is a plus + language of the country
- Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience
- Experience in renewable energies required
Interested candidates who are qualified for this position may send their CV’s ONLY to [email protected] before 25th August 2021.