POSITION: ACCOUNTANT OFFICER (1 POST)
Report to senior officer/ Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly financial report
- Writing Bank Payment Voucher in separate book of every project appropriately with supporting document,
- Prepare and submit with holding certificates to Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) on monthly, semi -annual and annually with time flame stipulated by law
- Perform any other duties allocated by the supervisor
Qualification, Experience and Competences
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional relevant experience
- Accounting package (Quick book)
- Computer Literacy, Tally and Excel
Mode of Applications
All Interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the below-mentioned address not later than Friday, 24th January, 2020 with their complete CVs; Certified copies of all academic and professional certificates; birth certificates; names of three referees inclusive of former employer if any; applicants contact telephone numbers and postal address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants may not be considered.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.