Insurance Specialist; Digital & Regulatory Reporting (Three- year Contract)
To manage and register all the digital insurance agencies and track the performance of the Bancassurance products and digital insurance products
- Responsible for all Bancassurance governance, compliance and all regulatory reporting
- Register and Provide support to Digital Insurance agencies
- Implementation of Bancassurance business to all NMB channels
- Preparation of quarterly reports to TIRA and BOT
- Update TIRA on the changes within Bancassurance agency as required by regulation
- Manage Bancassurance complaint register, updating, follow-up, resolving and reporting to the regulator.
- Constantly analyze the performance of various classes of business and give recommendation to management on corrective measures to ensure the products remain profitable
- Track performance of Bancassurance products and digital insurance products
- Promote the Bancassurance business and Marketing of all the products. (General Insurance product, Medical Products and Life Product)
- Track Bancassurance budgets
- Provide technical support to branches; Assist on timely insurance renewal follow-ups
- A comprehensive knowledge on insurance and bank regulations
- Knowledge on banking products
- A good understanding of legislation related to Bancassurance and channel delivery
- Greater understanding of product life cycle
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
Qualifications and Experience
- An advanced diploma/degree in Insurance business, risk management.
- Any certification course or training in risk management and insurance business is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in Insurance business with a reputable company or institution.
- Underwriting, claims and sales experience on insurance products
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 February, 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter