Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Relationship Manager Private Banking – Central Zone (Dodoma)
To help and advice clients, grow private segment within the assigned zone through sustaining customer satisfaction. Retain existing customers and generate additional business; acquire customers through various sales activities.
- Portfolio growth (Assets, Liabilities, Investment products and Insurance) through customer visits, sales and retention.
- Track Portfolio trend and take action on any abnormalities observed.
- Customer retention, maximizing benefit from customers through cross-selling relevant NMB products in the segment.
- Minimization of exposures and impact of risks while adhering to KYC, AML in managing the portfolio.
- Manage customer expectations through effective queries, complaints and correspondences handling in a timely manner as per service operating standards.
- Coach bank employees (Private Banking Relationship Officers/Tellers) on how to handle Private banking clients in the zone/branch assigned.
- Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The calls should be recorded and filed.
- Keep abreast of the rapid pace of product/service development, suggest possible best solutions for improving offerings to Private banking clients.
- Organize/suggest quarterly events for customers within the region for more effective engagement and relationship enhancement in order to improve the NMB brand image in the market for the purpose of growing business.
- Conduct initial screening interview with prospective clients and maintain familiarity with customer’s relevant documents.
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth understanding of the bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for Private banking clients.
- Understanding of the private banking clients needs and ability to come up with proper solutions.
- Sound financial knowledge, thorough information of NMB various offerings.
Customer Relationship management.
- Report writing.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Credit skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business related studies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Relationship Management of High-net worth clients.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 April 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY