Application of Safety Managements Systems.
- Quality Control of products to be within Tanzania quality specifications as per TBS.
- Stock projection: Maintain, monitor and send the stock projection files on a daily basis by 8:30 AM. It consolidates actual and forecast for imports, sales per product (PMS, AGO, IK, JET, HFO,) per location (Dar and other depots). Track changes. Anticipate consequences and actions to be taken to avoid stock out (both SAP and Physical) or over stock.
- SAP receptions and blending-Ensure that all vessels received/ Blending(HFO 125,IDO and Excellium) are posted in SAP (MIGO) timely and Correctly as per Outturn in correct plant and correct location (Zero difference)
- Preparations of Monthly Requirements of petroleum product file and submit to Supply Manager for review and preparations of Letter after supply Meeting approval as per PBPA format for MD’s approval for onward submission to PBPA
- Monitor, analyze and report monthly product allocation from PBPA for Total (local and transit), major OMCs and Others, and highlight trends. Analyze award results and ullage sharing at each cycle to ensure Total allocation both in local and transit are in line with our requirements
- Ensure that signed (by supplier and PBPA) shipping and supply contracts for each months tenders are received from PBPA and Properly filed
- Product Costing: Responsible for timely and accurately product costing (Vessel cost) and checking correctness of all suppliers and government agencies invoices before payment for TTL for PMS, AGO, IK, JET-A1,IDO, HFO 180 and HFO 125.
- Discharge and MI losses: Closely monitoring and advise the supply manager of Line loss immediately after each Vessel discharge, coordinate with Depot manager and surveyor to ensure that line losses are minimized/Eliminated (less than 0.1%); Receptions/MI Losses Adjustments MEMO preparations and posting in SAP after approval and submit Analysis to Supply Manager each month M+2 showing the Losses and % and recommendations to reduce the losses
- Coordinate Customers orders for approvals after checking Stocks Balances and Overdue amount and ensure that loading is done on Time by following up with Depot Team.
- Imports Coordination & Documentation:
- Ensure efficient bulk imports both local and BPS supply process through vessel handling, discharge process and follow up with all third parties; EWURA, PBPA, TPA, TRA hospitality locations (Tipper), Shipping Agents, Inspectors, and other Oil marketers for smooth process at minimal cost
- Responsible for import documents follow up and filing (B/L, COQ, COO, COC (PVOC) PFI, Invoices, Tax Computation & memos, OTR, NOI for Both GTL and Hospitality customers etc.) as legally required by BPS and for stocks reconciliation
- Demurrage: Demurrage estimation for product costing , Preparations of actual demurrage and Analysis and submit to Supply Manager for onward submission to AMO each month by M+5
- Borrow/Loan, Hospitality and third-party stocks postings: Timely and accurately posting of Borrow/Loan , Hospitality Receipts transactions, Line Loss e.t.c. to ensure zero reconciling items
- Product Costing: Ensure timely and accurately PO creation on SAP of all vessels with correct price as per costing build up Platts +premium on awarded PBPA tender and other local costs of each BPS vessel.
- Ullage Planning: all Vessel Receipts for our local and Hospitality Customers, Ullage Planning and Revenue/Cost optimization by coordinate pump over ex Tiper to TTL/GAPCO depot , coordinating all Vessel Receipts v/s Hospitality Customers ullage requests
- Co-ordination with other OMC’s, Stocks team and commercial team to offset product balance available in other depots , anything above 10m3 should be collected from that Depot within Month M+1 from Month of receipt
- Make sure invoices for all suppliers (main and government agencies) Verified and paid and can be tracked easily before due date.
- Ensure That Outturn Reports are correct as per issued DI and actual volumes received in the Depots, if not should be communicated to surveyors and PBPA within Two days from Date of issue of Such Outturn.
- Reporting: ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting for all activities. Ensure files saving and confidentiality. Add value through regular proposal of file sand topic management improvement
Context and environment
- Complex market with various regulations, constrained supply system, numerous OMCs. Imports planned 2-3 months ahead so requiring accurate forecasts.
- Involve interaction with Suppliers and also TRA/PBPA staff during documents processing whereby some are less cooperative
- Correctness of all documents which needs concentration as it involves huge amount of money to be paid.
- Most of the duties are strictly to specific deadline therefore, needs time dedication
- Bachelor Degree in Business related field
- Products knowledge
- Customs procedures on importation
CLICK HERE TO APPLY