POSITION: Internal Auditor: 1 posts
REPORTING: Head of Internal Audit
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam
- Internal Auditor is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and management of the Audit office. The Internal Auditor will be responsible in developing and maintaining tools for audits including but not limited to forms, manuals, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and management of the Audit office.
- Responsible in developing and maintaining tools for audits including but not limited to forms, manuals, policies and procedures.
- Will lead the analysis of portfolio conduit, accounting records, assets records and books of original entries both in the office and in the field to determine whether accepted accounting procedures are followed in recording such transactions.
- Prepares reports for the Audit Committee concerning the scope of audit, financial condition found, application and administration of funds within the company.
- Degree or masters in accounting and finance or any relevant field
- CPA applicants are encouraged
- Understanding of the microfinance lending methodology is an added advantage
- Ability to write reports, procedure manuals and the ability to present information and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Ability to carry out instructions and can perform in challenging environments
Interested in this position please Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 August 2021.