Specialist VAS Core Services
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Manages VAS core services E2E to ensure sustainable revenue growth.
- Monitoring of the key operation indicators for all the VAS services on daily basis
- Execute commercial actions for sustainable revenue growth
- Ensure compliances on all services under the portfolio.
- Provide the necessary guidance and support to partners and other stakeholders
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portifolio
- Develop a business relationship with other stakeholders from design to the launch of all products to ensure fully alignment within and outside the organization.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop a strong core VAS services that will provide reasonable contribution to the digital revenue bucket
- Proactively manage product life cycle under your portifolio
- Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
- Monitor the customer trend and align with other stakeholders for any improvement required
- Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges
- Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or its equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of managing projects.
Demonstrates a good understanding of Digital Marketing concepts through practical experience and advices on the execution of brand recognition, trust and the users intent to purchase Vodafone products and services;
- Uses Digital Marketing tools and platforms to ensure the correct messages are presented to audiences at the correct time through the correct channel;
- Helps deliver audience strategy across biddable channels for execution by account team;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to setting and measuring operational effectiveness through ongoing process / capability auditing;
- Performs assigned tasks related to creating a centre of excellence for all Biddable Media, and collaborating with wider Marketing stakeholders in the development of strategic and operational best practice;
- Effectively interacts with external creative agencies and/or in-house media design teams and manages the campaign production process, through digital channels;
- May provide expertise to support the development of biddable media campaigns, in line with the Digital Marketing strategy, and analyses their effectiveness;
- May delivers tasks for deployment of marketing campaigns through digital channels to reach and engage with the existing and potential customer base, to drive sales and revenue;
- Works within Company standards to support establishing best use of technology platforms, and leading the relationship with devoted platforms (for example, Facebook, Twitter etc.);
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Flow and Decisioning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Always on Marketing
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY