Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
Position: Head of Customer Network
Job Grade: VP Reporting to: Head of Retail Banking
Location: Head Office
Principal Accountability Reporting to Head of Retail Banking, Head of Customer Network has the responsibility of:
• To drive and deliver performance in Sales, customer management’ experience, operations, controls and expense management for the Branch Network
• To meet and exceed the P&L targets assigned by Retail, Business Banking, Corporate and Markets
• To device and implement Sales and Service strategy and optimize the ‘Customer Network – This includes Brunch Network, ATM Network, Alternate’ Digital Channels including Agency Banking etc.
• To provide business leadership & operational excellence to all customers including internal customers (staff)
• To develop, enhance and implement an effective’ robust controls and processes across the customer network, direct sales and products for the bank
• To ensure all local regulations and corporate policies are adhered to in customer network.
• Development and Implement of Brunch Network Strategy (Physical’ Digital), in line with NBC strategy
• Spearhead a holistic customer acquisition, service and customer portfolio management strategy across the brunch distribution network comprising of the three major business segments namely Retail, Business Banking and Corporate Banking to meet local and regional sales goals set for the branch distribution channel
• Ensuring the brunch distribution is positioned to meet NBC strategic needs whilst meeting its brunch standards in terms of.
• Physical look and feel
• Quality of staffing
• Quality of customer service
• To implement a strategic approach to ensure that the overull channel portfolio is aligned to the business objectives of NBC and meets customer requirements and market demand in a profitable and efficient way.
• Ensure the embedding of appropriate Risk and Centre Policies and Measures in Retail Brunch Network
• Business relationships at a senior level
• People management
• Communication and presentation
• Commercial awareness
• Business Management
• Management of performance
• Resource e Management
• Cultural and change management
• Team working – building and developing high performance
Experience in fund transfer pricing
• In-depth understanding of technical support systems
• Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor and local market activity
• Graduate with at least 10 years PQE in a demanding sales and service environment
• Extensive experience of managing large teams
• Proven knowledge of the African/NBC market
Position: Head of Balance Sheet Management
Job Grade: VP Reporting to: Head of Treasury & Markets
Location: Head Office
Principal Accountability: Responsible for the in-country Balance Sheet Management (BSM, liquidity & Funding and Capital)
• Ensure adherence to Funding, Liquidity and Capital Management policies and in-country regulatory and internal capital requirements.
• Forecast regulatory and economic capital demand & supply across business units.
• Determine capital buffers and perform Cost of Equity calculations in line with enti1¥ approved principles and methodology.
• Responsible for development and delivery of ICMPs.
• Responsible for development of Recovery and Resolution planning
• Responsible for the in-country AlM process within the guidelines set by entity.
• Achieve an appropriate risk profile within Group standards and risk tolerances by centralizing, netting and hedging all manageable risk via the Treasury Execution Services (TES) desk
• Measurement, analysis and interpretation of interest rate risk in the banking book
• Ensure appropriate funding profiles are achieved and determine capital markets issuance need.
• Responsible for robust funding plans which are tracked diligently with a challenge and review process against business plans including setting appropriate funding profiles.
• Responsible for the bonk’s Contingent Funding plans, Liquidity Risk Appetite setting and liquidity stress testing.
• Implement the Bank’s FTP policies and oversee execution
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Thorough understanding of banking across segments, with ability to lead strategy on future initiatives.
• Measurement, analysis and interpretation of risks, especially interest rate, capital and liquidity risk
• Capital management experience
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in financial markets with emphasis on Treasury related experience
• Post-graduate qualification
• Interpersonal skills, proficient communication and able to influence decisions
• Experience in managing teams and stakeholder management
• Extensive experience in Treasury and Balance Sheet Management with a track record of leadership and development of the function across businesses.
• A detailed knowledge of the Treasury Governance and oversight process
• A detailed knowledge of interest rate risk management including structural and behavioral analysis
• A detailed knowledge of liquidity and funding risk management
• Knowledge of capital risk management
• Knowledge of financial markets and economic fundamentals
• Knowledge of treasury, retail, corporate and capital markets products
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s, copies of certificates, 2 referees and their contacts to
Human Resource Department
National Bank of Commerce (NBC)
If you are not contacted by NBC within thirty (30) days after the dosing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please send aII applications before 30th November 2017
SOURCE: Daily News 27/11/2017