Senior Manager; Manufacturing & Trading Sector
To lead the Manufacturing & Trading sector, providing leadership and support to relationship managers within the sector to drive growth across Corporate Banking businesses and providing strategic solutions for the clients.
- Manage Relationship Managers to ensure that work standards, quality work and budgetary targets are set, achieved and maintained within the sector
- Manage the performance contribution of Relationship Managers through proper performance evaluation and feedback.
- Identifying strengths and development areas and ensuring that Relationship Managers receive the requisite learning and skills development interventions.
- Coaching and mentoring of Relationship Managers.
- Manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost effective short and medium to long-term liability with reputable corporate companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability.
- Support Relationship Managers to gather information and first level review of the credit applications, memos, strategic reports in order to manage Banks and customer expectations
- Maintain high quality of the asset book; ensure excellent performance and maximum returns of all clients within the sector.
- Support Relationship Managers to gather information and first level review of the credit applications in order to manage customer expectations.
- Proactively manage the Manufacturing & Trading Sector in compliance with regulatory environment, keeping up with bank’s guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate financial loss and fraud within the bank.
- Maintain high standard of operational controls including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to by ensuring delivery of sector-leading customer service, premier on-boarding experience and advisory services to new and existing Customers.
- Consult with staff in Risk, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure that Manufacturing & Trading Sector remains credit worthy and within the policies of the bank.
- Ensure Relationship Managers embed NMB values and code of conduct by ensuring adherence to the highest standards of ethics with relevant policies, processes and regulations.
- Strong Leadership & Management Skills
- Business understanding of bank Manufacturing & Trading Sector and market segments.
- Strong Credit & products knowledge in Corporate Treasury, Cash Management, Trade Finance etc.
- Knowledge of government policies relating to banking, BOT regulations, bank policies & procedures pertaining to the Manufacturing & Trading Sector
- Corporate Relationship Management, Risk and Credit skills
- Strong analytical & Strategic thinking, planning skills
- Building Positive Working Relationships, Communication, Team player, Facilitating Change, Decision Making, Formal Presentation, Planning & Organizing
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration & Finance.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Business-related field is an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience managing client relationships under Corporate Banking
- A minimum of 5 years in leadership position
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 January, 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY