Motor Vehicle Mechanic – Driver (3 positions) at TANROADS , December 2017
NAFASI ZA KAZI TANROADS
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY
Date: 14th December, 2017
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf
of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and
competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within
the Regional on renewable contract terms.
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned
office work accordingly.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the
interview at their Own cost at Kigoma.
1. JOB TITLE: MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANICS – DRIVER- [3 POSTS]
1. Must be Motor Vehicle Mechanic from recognized training
2. Having form 1V Certificate Secondary Education.
3. Having valid Driving License [Class C] with a clean past
4. Working experience in similar job Eight (81 years.
5. Age limit not above 40 years
6. Must be Tanzanian
7. Having level 3 or Trade Test Grade One in motor vehicle
mechanics from VETA or any recognized training institute.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The holder of this post, who reports to Head of Accounts and
Administration, will be responsible for:
1. Carry out repairs and maintenance of vehicles according
to mechanical standard and procedure.
2. Carry out cleanliness of working tools and equipment
3. Maintain the vehicle logbook, job cards for mechanical
4. Keeps the vehicle in good working order and in clean
5. Timely reports to Head of Accounts and Administration in
any repair or maintenance needs of vehicle
6. Inspects the vehicle before and after safari
7. Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested qualification Tanzanians applicants are
invited to apply and Submit their application letters to the under mentioned
address not later than 27th December, 2017. Only the shot listed candidates
will be Contracted and overqualified applicants will not be considered.
Please Apply to:
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.0 BOX 97
TEL: 255 769 386371/0282988 114
FAX: NO.028 2988 113
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Source: Daily News
December 15, 2017
To have sustainable, safe and environmentally friendly all
weather Trunk and Regional road network to support the social economic
development of Tanzania.
To develop, maintain and manage the Trunk and Regional Roads
Network efficiently and in a cost effective, safe and environmentally
sustainable manner consistent with the Poverty Reduction Strategy and other
Government policies through a competent and well motivated work force. Core
Values Six core values entrenched in our entire activities guide the operations
of TANROADS. These are Customer Focus, Innovation, Excellence, Team Work and