Media, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
responsible for driving the B2B segment business across the Commercial market segment which is composed primarily of hotels, pubs & clubs, offices and multi-unit dwelling customers. The scope of the role is to define and execute a trategy, product design, pricing, sales strategies and the customer experience across the lifecycle of Commercial customers. The role is responsible for driving the performance of the B2B segment, execute against the strategy and managing the large corporate client relationships in the market. The incumbent will drive and coordinate other Corporate functions, such as IT, Customer Care, Finance, Operations, etc., to improve the customer experience for Commercial customers and improve internal efficiencies and processes for managing Commercial accounts.
- Execute sales strategy ensuring that business plan targets are met by generating Business sales.
- Responsible for achieving the consumer-commercial target of Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, EBITDA Cash Flow & growth in subscriber numbers.
- Ownership of the organization Business Debtors book and collection thereof.
- Execute the sales strategy & drive the performance of Company’s Brands in the market
- Develop and execute innovative market development opportunities.
- Lead and drive consistent market execution strategies & initiatives enabling excellence in sales operations across the regions.
- Execute strategies to drive business growth and leading projects.
- Ensure timely execution of strategic & operational objectives
- Drive and champion all digital transformation strategies & initiatives.
- Execute the commercial ‘go to market’ channel structure and identify new commercial opportunities.
- Deliver best standards customer service and ensure customer experience initiatives are implemented for all customer touch points.
- Build and develop high performing teams and drive superior performance standards.
- Ensuring the employees and commercial teams have the right analytics to perform the most relevant actions.
- Implementing core governance structures in order to facilitate better reporting, execute pricing decisions, avoiding arbitrage etc.
- Hold quarterly business reviews and Manage Operation reviews.
Experience: 10 years
Education Level: Degree
10+ years in a B2B sales & distribution leadership role with a leading FMCG, Telco,
Knowledge Of Demonstrated success producing and executing impactful country, segment and / or product strategies, defining, launching and managing excellent products for B2B customers
CLICK HERE TO APPLY