At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a Resupply Officer/Driver your role is to organize packaging of items and resupply process and Loading trucks with goods for the delivery to the point of ultimate consumption
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
Re-supply Officer & Driver your main responsibilities and duties will be –
- Monitoring available balance of goods, components, tools, equipment’s and any other commodities necessary to meet operational needs including the process of provisioning where by instructions are given for the placing of orders.
- Preparing Transfers/preparing orders from camps
- Keeping inventory values at the lowest practicable level.
- Managing storehouses, stockyards and the safe custody and protection of stock.
- Monitoring the process of inspecting the incoming consignments for quality and quantity.
- Organize packaging of issues and resupply process and Loading trucks with goods for the delivery to the point of ultimate consumption (camps)
- Organize delivery of Vegetables to Camps
- Monitor and control all returns from camps
- Acts promptly on any emergencies orders to camps
- Produce and act on resupply Incident reports from camps
- Organizing physical verification of the quantities and condition of goods (Stock taking) in the end of each month.
- To maintain sound co-operative relationship with other departments, providing information and advice as necessary to ensure the effective operation of the organization as a whole.
- Collecting goods from suppliers with transfer vehicles
- Assisting in any other areas of the department as requested by your line or senior manager within reasonable limits
Minimum qualification and experience
- Holders of ordinary diploma or higher from recognized higher learning institution
- Must have at least two years of experience
- Experience in storekeeping and stores procedures
- Able to work extra hours to ensure service is done
- Computer literate specifically in M/s Excel, M/s Word, and Internet communications,
- Should have exposure and experience in working at camps/lodges
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Should have problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and report writing skills
Motivation / Direction & Development
- To understand and work within the vision statement and core values of Asilia group.
- To strive to always under promise and over deliver.
- To be proactive, efficient, and diligent
- To act in the interest of the company and its employees at times
- To behave honestly
- To ensure no abusive language or bad behavior within department
Method of Application
Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 12/06/2021 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.