Logistics , Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
An awesome opportunity for Branch Assistant, The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure the smooth operations of branch and the fulfillment of customer orders in an efficient and effective manner while adhering to all standard operating procedures
- Accept customer deposits and make payments to drivers with Valid order numbers, following the set standard operating procedures of the company
- Process and perform daily bank collections/transactions
- Completing orders for drivers or clients and issuing cash on behalf of the company.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
- Providing support for Government Institutions which use our system.
- Sending End of Day Reports to Head office on a daily basis
- Ensuring the availability of security at all times
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations of the industry within town.
- Adhere to high ethical and professional standards
Experience: 1 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualifications: Any business related degree
CLICK HERE TO APPLY