Head of Consumer Solutions
Letshego Tanzania Limited is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of:
Job Title Head of Consumer Solutions
Reports To : Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the Job:
To manage sales growth of the company’s products and services in Tanzania .
Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with CEO in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Ensure Sales targets for the country are achieved
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all products.
- Review and assessment of sales results of the company and sales staffs productivity
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with CEO to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Ability to identify risks and proactively work on mitigating the risks
- Ability to plan 3 -5 years planning in terms of vision, mission and mandate
- Ability to plan work flow to maximize efficiency
- Ability to work as a team player
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- University Graduate from a recognized and well established University with a degree in Marketing, Sales, Commerce or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years in management experienced in sales, marketing and business development
FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application explaining why they are the best fit for the position by 30th June 2020 through the email [email protected]
Disclaimers: This job description is not an in-deth list of duties and responsibilities associated with the position only short-listed candidates will be contacted